The following are links to information about annual performance results of Richmond Community Schools
- Click here to view the Annual Report 2013-2014.
- Click State of Schools 2014 to view the July 1, 2014 Annual Breakfast POWERPOINT presentation.
RCS Corporation Snapshot
The DOE Compass site shows the following data for RCS:
- RCS basic info
- Graduation rate
- Read about Indiana's Cohort Rate
- Percentage passing the ISTEP
- Free/Reduced Lunch Participation
- Enrollment Benchmarks
- Trend data on attendence and ISTEP progress
- Links to drill-down deeper into the data.
School Information Sites
- Public School Review Web site
Indiana DOE Data Collection Site
RCS is required to submit a number of state reports to the DOE collection site, called the Application Center. Student data is stored locally in our PowerSchool student information system (SIS) and exported into the required state reports. You can read more about the Indiana state reports on the Student Test Number Web site.
- Population Characteristics - includes trends for public school enrollment, minority public entollment, certified employees, nonpublic entollment, home school enrollment, special education enrollment, population estimate, and other demographic data for the RCS service area.
- Free/Reduced Lunch, Percentage of Students - a bar chart of the percentage of RCS students participating in the Free/Reduced lunch program compared with the state average.
North Central Association Commission on Accreditation and School Improvement
- Expenditures per Pupil - A chart and table of the trends of expenditures per pupil in the RCS system. Includes actual and inflation adjusted figures.
- Summary or Receipts & Expenditures - Shows the cash balance, receipts, receipt exceptions "plus adjustments", expenditures, expenditure exceptions and "minus adjustments", and cash balances of the latest available report provided by the Indiana Department of Education, Office of School Financial Management.
- Why Us
Public Records Officer
Chief Human Resources OfficerClick HERE for information